Additional reconciliation period


If you have experienced a Change of Status during the financial year you will need to lodge a reconciliation for each Employer Type.


To lodge a return for an additional reconciliation period you must have first lodged a return for the first period. For example, if you were a Non Group Employer for the period 1 July to 31 December and an Ordinary Member of a Group for the period 1 January to 30 June, you must complete and LODGE your return for the Non Group Employer period prior to starting and completing your return for the period where you were an Ordinary Member of a Group.

To start lodging an additional reconciliation period you need to log into the e-AR software using your Username and Password. You will get the Electronic Annual Reconciliation (e-AR) screen. On this screen, click on the Create an Additional Annual Reconciliation link.


If you need further information on this topic, please contact our payroll tax enquiry service on 13 21 61.